BPM Mainstream to Top Tier is designed to elevate your career growth and trajectory.
This program is for you if …
- You are an employee or entrepreneur looking for career advancement support
- You are working really hard, but feeling stuck in place
- You have the skills to break through, but don’t know how to do it
- You want more, but are scared to take the leap
- You need to rebrand yourself, but don’t know where to begin
Register for all 4 interactive workshops to help black professionals step up, stand out, and break through. Led by career coach, former C-Suite executive, and BPM co-founder Denise Kaigler. Saturdays, Oct 2, 9, 16 & 23, 10:00am – 11:00am ET.
Denise Kaigler is the co-founder of October’s Black Professionals Month, a 31-day platform featuring virtual programs, events and recognitions designed to build strong collaborations, proportionate leadership and sustained wealth among black professionals.
Ms. Kaigler, a career coach and seasoned brand strategist with more than 30 years of experience, is also the founder and principal of MDK Brand Management LLC., a firm that helps organizations and individuals overcome challenges and reach their professional or business goals. Organizations that have tapped MDK Brand Management include Boston Scientific, Hasbro, Marsh & McLennan Companies, and Merrill Lynch/Bank of America. Ms. Kaigler’s company also works with Massachusetts correctional facilities to help current and former inmates remake their brand and rebuild their lives.